Saturday, December 17, 2022

Interview with a Psychotic Bag Lady

 Day 3

I am far from broken, yet my spirit has been disemboweled : "Where is my Mind"

Afar off...

Why does the persecution of innocent people occur at the frequency it has been of late?  As I continued on day three of incarceration for being an outspoken Christian I interviewed a Bag Lady to talk about how she's been trodden down by the medicalization of Deviance through over 40 forced commitments to psych wards...

MADAM S

Despite being in here today, I'm fine.  I just enjoy LSD (Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds) which they say is   Lucifer Worship.  I feel Kind of breezy, and generally healthy but sad about a break up

RT STILLWELL

Why is that?

MADAM S

His name is Johnny, and I hurt his feelings.  Well I didn't mean to be such a heart breaker, but I was depressed about a lot of things between a DWI, Domestic Dispute and lawsuit between my mother and I, so I became unfaithful to my boyfriend.  My mom was taking advantage of my Welfare Cheque, so I guess I took advantage of my boyfriend.  Uber dudes who are into scene + punk seem cool to me, but John was oppressive...  Because he wanted my soul!

RT STILLWELL

So possessive.

MADAM S

(Laughter) Yes, he was very possessive.

RT STILLWELL

Why do you think he was so possessive?  Was it mental sickness?

MADAM S

He gave me genital warts and felt sick about it.  I guess his expectations about our relationship about our legacy~~ He had always wanted kids ~~ was a type of guilt for me, part + parcel!  He was a member of the Marines, and overseas STD's run rampant.  I wasn't happy.

RT STILLWELL

How did he get unhappy?

MADAM S

He was always run-in' around picking' on me.  Bein passive aggressive.  It made me so upset.  Honestly, it kinda made me happy too.  But I'm never scared of my feelings, and he - his father - made me ashamed.  So I lost trust.  And I cheated.  So I broke his heart...

RT STILLWELL

How do you feel about COVID-19, and all of the lockdowns???

MADAM S

Everything is contagious.  Words.  Advertisements.  Movies.  Binary 

Code.  Even your blog.  It's like...  all of the attempts to stave off the infection just made everything worse.  Why do we do that?  What's the Real Source of the COVID virus?

RT

Us...

No comments:

Post a Comment