Wednesday, December 28, 2022

I touch hem of Amber Pacific's garment

 

 

Thanks for s neing the turn _ FROM EMO HEADACHE


Brendan Smith
to Amber
5 minutes agoDetails
Hey dude I just wanted to say thanks so much I know it took trouble time in the mail but thanks for telling me Amber Pacific's the turn! The turn lol omg! The turn is like the best album from Amber Pacific ever! Thank you so much for making sure that I had it and I'm sorry about the copywriting foragement issues lol! You can go to our website at www.sbmonline.de sign peacefully yours your emotional hardcore is some of the best ever and the turn marks a turning point Amber pacifics aesthetical criterion The turn takes it up to the next notch that was so needed The turn is an apocryphal apocalyptic album thank you so much for sending me the turn and letting me touch the hem of your garment Brendan O'Connell

No comments:

Post a Comment