Friday, December 30, 2022

One Day We'll Wake up From Screaming & LIFE WILL LOVE ALL MEANING


I had this dread tell me once,

"Yo bwoooy...  What u gwan care for more?

Drugs, or Pussy?"

Every man answers this for himself at some point in his adult life, and as a "Forever 19 at Heart" type, I'd have to say Girls come and go, but Drugs & snow at the beach is forever - Strange & beautiful.  Like snow on the beach.  Like fire in an ice cream parlor.

Stars by the pocketful,

and stars and stars and more stars and snow around the beach.  

I saw.

Alright?

I again can't speak, afraid to chase it...


I'll be fallen in love no matter when where who or how - but the thrill of drug revelry - if done in excess- never grows old.

I care way more about drugs than women...

And this basic choice informs me and my place in the universe.

They people who cared more about their ;lover; are boring and lack the grit and fortitude of the best of us. It's about getting mash up in a fury and rocking our socks off!!!

]Girls are a dime a dozen,

if the much - they co0me and go - and there are plenty of plankton for whales to filter through.

The one thing that never changes in the buzz,... the buzz.  the warm growing and glowing buzz of excessive partying on drug & beers.  Why should we sober up and get right with the God's of the state?  Fuck the roman god's of the state.

\"I'm the Alcibiades of punk rock.  I get so drunki,

I run amok and chisel the embers of the Grecian statues, thus defiling the Roman gods of their state.

I hurle insults and hate,

because I love.

I'm a traitor to the State as such (USA) over 666 times.

Joe biden is a drunken goat with little horns that spew forth from the Pope devil in Rome's satanic circle of ugly old goats.  Look at the Papacy!  Ugly, Old Paoitless lumps of coal & flesh.  They never had the law, yet keep their vicious secrets.  Why do catholic priests molest little kids as part of their satanic haunted thinking of H.I.M. at midnight light, kid?

B/c they are ugly brute animals.  They look like academic oxen in need of the old in 'n' out.

Pope 

Francis - the antichrist herself - is a Goat,

I'm salivating in desirous POPE FRANCIS BACON PIG SANDWICH feastivus revelry.

Who to feast upon,

but the apostle 

Francis.

Make a skull cap out of his 'tan leather hide'?

DDU IDU 22

No comments:

Post a Comment