Saturday, December 31, 2022

HOT PINK FFF-MOBILE 'update' - Gnu Comp. of my Soon to be Unleashed 6 Tracker E.P. (DJ PROMO)

 

This https://minosbatteryrecordings.bandcamp.com/album/left0v3r-crvck-n-headache-e-p-prerelease-gabba-promo?t=6 really the culmination of too much emotional hardcore for me.... As any Minos Battery follower knows, my indie label has received massive support over in Leipzig, offa Sound Base Music, the worlds biggest distributor of hardcore techno in the world - www.discogs.com/label/9137-Sound-Base-Music - and got a limited vinyl press. It was cool! Cool, more than anything, to hear, my, tracks finally,, mastered - and out on vinyl!  sbmonline.de ~ "So yeh, now it goes into Digital Distro, so I get 50/50 of the sales on this! I think for the vinyl I made like an Franklin Delano Roosevelt 'dime' off each print of "12 record for turntablist purchase (red colored vinyl etc.), I guess b/c it's more expensive to press vinyl - so I only saw like some spare quarters off the "12 E.P. So now it goes into the digital realm, and honestly - I just hope I do the bands I sampled for the E.P. justice before we start selling them. TRACK 1 & LAST TRACK on THIS DIGI PROMO 'r' The Final Masters~This is really the culmination of too much emotional hardcore for me....


credits

https://minosbatteryrecordings.bandcamp.com/album/left0v3r-crvck-n-headache-e-p-prerelease-gabba-promo?t=6 December 31, 2022 

LEFT0V3R CRVCK 'n' Headache E​.​P. - PRERELEASE GABBA PROMO

by emo headache

    https://minosbatteryrecordings.bandcamp.com/album/left0v3r-crvck-n-headache-e-p-prerelease-gabba-promo?t=6

No comments:

Post a Comment