Sunday, December 3, 2023

A Midget and a Giraffe Walk Into a Bar

 No,

I'm kidding of course, God loves all people...

Except for Midgets and Giraffes, they're unamerican.

So I'd like to firmly yet gently pose the following soliloquy.

What if all tech comes from UAP derived reverse engineering, and the real war is no longer a "Cold War' or a "Space Race" but a combination of the two?  Where would we find any type of transparency in such a scenario?

  I can't decide.  

      Are we to probe the federal 'disinfo' initiatives?  Seems rather, I dunno...

AntiDemocratical.

However,

We should always ask ourselves,

when I do this, is this me following the golden rule?

The hen that laid the golden egg twren't the midget or the giraffe,

but a nice egg with toast,

and smothered Hash Browns.

I've oft' sat drearily pontificating on the profuse sshortness of the life less't lived.

I dunno,

maybe all life is lesser than the lives that suffer'd past barbarities.

Rush Limbaugh,

Near the end of his life,

Was convinced of a kind of Hobbesian view of History.

He said before the advent of technology, the industrial revolution human living was oft' far worse, in terms of physical suffering.

Far more abject poverty and a far more nasty brutish & short grim nature to most human life... etc. 

...life was far less convenient.

As my friend Gary Weissman used to say,

If it's convenience you want?

Then you're gonna have to pay.

DDU23

Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment