Friday, December 15, 2023

I'm Not Much of a Conspiracy Theorist, but... "NYC POWER OUTAGE LIKELY ATTACK ON ELECTRICAL INFRASTRUCTURE FROM FOREIGN ENEMY" Says DDu23

 I'm loathe to speculate,

without having all the facts in...

However,

This massive power failure that hit NYC last night was- de facto -warfare on our power grid from a foreign adversary.

That's all I'll say,

but I withdrew all my money from my savings, because even though they write off the terror of the whole power grid in nyc going offline, saying nothing to see here- I believe this story to be waaaaay bigger.

I hope I'm wrong...

however,

If we get reports of NYC's power grid going offline,

We aught to speculate a little on the safety to our own power grids...

If everything goes offline on NYE,

I will not have prophesied it,

I would have prepared for it...

Nothing to see here,

they say about the NYC power outage last night?

There is definitely something fishy about it...

EMP ATTACK ON NYC?

Almost undoubtedly,

according to DDU.

Calll 1-866-DHS-2-ICE

to report any attempts to damage power grid infrastructure.

DDU23

Brendan O'Connell

No comments:

Post a Comment