Monday, December 4, 2023

Horatio Alger: "Welcome to the Happy Place"


      Durham is where you drift when you've gotten your name beaten to a pulp on the strip, with no place else to go but crime and waffle-house ice water with hash...

She looked like a burnt out caricature  of Miranda Lambert, working a graveyard shift waiting for her next hangover.

She was definitely in charge here,

but we knew our "navy blue sheets" mentality would be shattered

by a spic pimp...

Who told these faux-southerners latinx weren't welcome here?  This is North Carolina Got-Damnit, Look at the local flaura and fauna,  We accept latinx genteel-people here and have since before the wild west!

Madness,

It made no sense at all...

I desperately needed the facts.  Somebody should stop this, we need the facts on governorship, on our acquaintances and who killed Jesus? No sympathy for the devil.

No sympathy whatsoever,

buy the ticket,

take the ride... 

?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thawapf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!katooosh

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!shazam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KATAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE

YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate you???????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????????????

REBIRTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????

RANDOM ERROR?????????????????????????????????????????? GNU WAT I MEAN?

Swallowed,

then pulled over with some drunken louse shouting "I'll kill you!!!  I'll kill you mother-fucker!".  The mentality of Durham....  So grossly atavistic.


Just like this ole' cooze who confrontd me outside my Grandma's villa...

They got here the same way our Federal coins did.

"You want me to call the cops?"

She skreamed.

I said,

"Call them,

YOU WHORE!"

Her eyes were turgid from seeing a punk in Ferrington Village,

"You must think I'm afraid of you, don't you you little punk."

Said the old Cooze,

"No, actually I just think you're a sad ole' bag."

I responded, bluntly.

"Don't nothin' out here belong to you."

She screeched right outside my Grammie's property on the corner...

The sight of the blade terrifi'd her little mutt, 

NO time but to crazily perturb,

"OH GOD OH FUCK OH FUCK"

to myself and get the evidence she was assaulting me on video.

The grim degradation of journalism, 

"GOD DAMNIT."

I thought.

"I'll never miss the radio!"

Below is an excerpt of the gonzo footage from the scene of the 'crapcore' crime, where this old witch literally scooped up feces and put it in my back seat as it sat outside my Grammie's house.

Yuck.

 


https://minosbatteryrecordings.bandcamp.com/track/totschlag-records-skit

No comments:

Post a Comment