Monday, December 18, 2023

Goddamned North Carolina Drivers Involved in Deadly Crash on I-70 in Durham

 Now I dunno the details of this late breaking story on a TOTALLY FIERY DEATHLY auto accident on I-70 last night, but considering it was right in Durham (my current hometown in the "Old North State"), I feel I must comment.

I often feel like people who drive automatic transmissions are irresponsible what we call "North Carolina Drivers", whizzing by- driving by (no pun intended) with no actual phenomenological responsibility about the true existential facticity of  weight, speed and cause for destruction and chaos these automatic transmission slime mobiles bring with operation.

The fact of this fiery crash that killed two last night,

was that three cars were involved,

and the final car involved is still alive - pending probable surgery and massive healthcare services most likely at a Duke Hospital, which I currently reside right next to.

If I had my journalistic  gall,

I would track down and interview this third driver, in the Interstate-70 Deadly collision in Durham last night.

North Carolina?

Right!

What can I say about North Carolina, "The Land of the Long Leaf Pine",

that hasn't already bead said about the withdrawl of our troops from Afghanistan.

I'm kidding of course,

God loves al people- But North Carolina, Right?

I mean,

What's up with that?

Best Highways in the World (Honestly, if you haven't seen the figures on much money we as a state appropriate for funding for our Interstate Infrastructure, You don't know how superior NC highways really are),

but Worst Drivers in the World.

Honestly,

North Carolina Drivers is TOTEZ A THING.

This tragedy left two dead,

and somebody was responsible for it and I demand accountability,

and justice for the I-70 two.

as these innocent civilians going down Highway 70 in the Old North State,

Literally died from immolation...

I've come close to that fate myself,

so it hits a bit close to home...

Fire, and death by fire,

is an intense form of alienation through authentically coming to meet death,

through almost dying in a house fire,

and the deaths of I-70 or whatever in my hometown of Durham,

is so much of a factical tragedy worthy of our greif and empathy even

That it is a dire shame,

these goddamned north carolina liberal drivers,

don't FUCKING WATCH THE LOCAL NEWS.

;)

EMO HEADACHE,

aka RT STILLWELL 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment