Thursday, November 30, 2023

Trouble on Horizon: "Events this Weekend May be Catastrophic"

 I have a sinking feeling.  In my heart, I find a kind of fear of the static, war in the future.  The future of terrorism is here.  We have seen it evolve since the Era of Jimmy Carter, and here we are at war.  I can only surmise, it may get horrific this weekend...

The month of Dec. is many things for many people, but I'd celebrate the descent into the end of the Israel-Hamas ceasefire with caution, this Christmas Season.  We may never know the result of the warfare that proceeds into many holidays this Decembre', however it will be deathly.  For sure.  There could be any kind of incursion, on many fronts... In Israel from Hezbollah, or in Ukraine!

Biggest among them, the Eastern European front in which warfare by the Eurasian/Russian communist subversion has been under-shadowed in terms of it's vicious underhandedness.  It's as if the Communist Empire is taking advantage of the Israel-Hamas war to attack our allied power in Ukrayini even more.  They're, the Russian Communists I mean, using the Middle East Crisis as a way to "Cover-Up" the Crimes Against Humanity they're committing against Ukraine.

I don't want to go into how endemically wrongsided it is to lock Ukrainian Kids up in Russian Concentration camps for re-education, but we need to be thinking offensively when it comes to Hezbollah, China and Russia...

I would speculate,

The Ukrainian forces in Europe, the Ukrainians theirselves and our U.S.A. troopers stationed on the Eastern Front need our prayers and remembrance.  We need, as a country and- yes -as a world in itself, to remember the sacrifices the Ukrainians and Georgians have made for the West, and it is the Future of The Continent that is at stake here.

The Ukrainians are like a raging bull, and the Russians a kind of picador.

I'm a Taurus,

so I say let's gore the Ruskies this XXX-MAS.

Go to www.bandmantime.com

to donate to my charity.  @ only 5 dollars a month,

you can help the cold/hungry in Kyiv.

IDU2023

No comments:

Post a Comment