Saturday, December 16, 2023

FROM THE DESK OF DONALD J. TRUMP

 

Brendan, 

The Democrat judge in my sham “corporate death penalty” trial in New York has made crystal clear that he could care less about evidence – especially evidence that PROVES my innocence! 

In fact, before my attorneys even had the opportunity to present the mountain of evidence and testimony, this judge had already presumed me guilty of “fraud.”  

But now, after demonstrating my INNOCENCE in court – and that this is nothing more than another one of the Left’s vicious witch hunts – my attorneys have requested a directed verdict to wrap up this trial IMMEDIATELY and CLEAR me of these phony charges.

But what did this judge (who’s donated to Democrats, I might add!) have to say before even reading the motion?... 

“There's no way I’m going to grant that.”

This is a slap in the face of true justice! 

When you enter the courtroom PRESUMED GUILTY – and are still presumed guilty after PROVING YOUR INNOCENCE – then we’re no longer living in America, Brendan.

We might as well be living in Maoist China or Stalinist Russia, for that matter! And under Crooked Joe’s regime, that’s exactly what we’ve got. 

A sitting president and ruling party who have weaponized our justice system to try and destroy their leading opponent and the ONE and ONLY MAN who can defeat them in 2024.

But, as I’ve said time and again, they can attack me all they want, strip me of my constitutional rights, threaten me with life in prison, force me to take a mugshot, and seek the “corporate death penalty” against me and my family, but there’s ONE THING they will NEVER get away with… 

…Robbing YOU of your country! 

Because WE will NEVER, EVER SURRENDER to their tyranny! 

With YOU at my side, we will counter their lies, attacks, and vicious witch hunts at every turn. We will prevail just as we always have. 

And come November 5, 2024, we will receive the ultimate vindication – and the ultimate prize: an America made GREAT AGAIN!

If you’re struggling right now due to the crooks, thugs, and fools currently running our country, then please don’t donate at this time. I only wanted to update you on this grave injustice of a “trial.”

Thank you,

Donald J. Trump

45th (and Future 47th) President of the United States

No comments:

Post a Comment