Tuesday, December 19, 2023

DDU 2 READERS: "There is a Terror Alert Code Red for Hacking"

 I'm kind of putting two and two together this morning,

as when I woke up today and checked my gmail,

I found that my entire Amazon acct. had been, i'm loathe call it this, but it had been "Hacked".

here are the emails:

Brendan H O'Connell,

Someone signed-in to your account.

When: Dec 19, 2023 12:29 AM Eastern Standard Time
Device: Apple iPhone iOS (Smartphone)
Near: New York, United States

and then this:

Thanks for visiting Amazon.com! Per your request, we have changed the e-mail address associated with your account

The e-mail address associated with your account has been changed. The old address was ccompass@gmail.com. The new address is maiolokyzard@hotmail.com.

Visit Your Account at Amazon.com to view your orders, make changes to any order that hasn't yet entered the shipping process, update your subscriptions, and much more.

Should you need to contact us for any reason, please know that we can give out order information only to the name and e-mail address associated with your account.

Thanks again for shopping with us.

 

So,

Thank god I didn't have any of my current credit cards listed, as I had recently lost my bank card and had a new one shipped, so I'm praying there is no way for the hacker to rip off my money, which clearly was the attempt of this phishing scam.

I'd complain,

but it seems to me with everything going on in the news (hacks on hospitals, hacks on businesses' Christmas sales websites, etc.),

that we may as Americans be experiencing a complete CODE RED HACKER ATTACK...

I think this is fairly obvious,

as we see the increase in hacking detrimentally effecting the USA more and more,

but I, honestly, knew something like this would happen...  I just pray,

pray Lord Jesus,

that it doesn't turn out to get even worse for our Christmas celebration,

which to me considering the Wars going on,

I think it likely.

here's some half remembered headlines on recent hacking attacks on America.

Last week,

we heard about hospitals' infrastructure being attacked by hackers,

I heard stories that Amazon denied allegations that they were having about customers being hacked YESTERDAY,

and today, the same day I found out my 15 year old Amazon account was "hacked" (or phished),

We find out the internet sales sites of three major companies (Vans, North Face, and others) were hacked,

severely...

this leads me to proclaim,

WE HAVE A CODE RED TERROR ALERT

for internet hacking attacks.

Can say I didn't warn ya'll,

fair readers.

I AM PISSED.

Brendan

DDU23

No comments:

Post a Comment