Thursday, December 14, 2023

D.E.M. Protests in Favour of Palestine Outside Whitehouse: "PINKSLIPS PLEASE?" Says DDU

 So I saw an interesting news piece this morning on the scourge of Pro-Palestine Activism, this time- according to WRAL Channel 5 -outside the gates of the whitehouse, with a baldheaded discredited membr of Biden's own administry, and his own democrat establishment machine staffers laying roses.  Further, many of Biden's own executor's office's staff wore black medical masks to hide their identities.

I'd like these pigs to go on the record, about their views on what they may call "Jewish Genocide & the oppression of the Religion of Peace", because I have to say it...

the whole black clad gala event PROTEST outside of our government in D.C. BY staffers of the whitehouse seemed, somehow...

I dunno,

Anti-Semitic.

I guess that's how I feel, as what occurred on Oct. 7th is so tragic for all of us who value rational sanctified living as such, it just seems a little disrespectful.

I say,

Though they may see theirselves as courageous activists,

Really,

They are communist "NOBODIES"

who ALL deserve pinkslips.

Thank you,

And have a very merry christmas season,

Full of love,

Actually is Everywhere.

DDU 23

No comments:

Post a Comment