Wednesday, November 1, 2023

CRIME JOURNAL: Durham, NC - Bank Robbery @ N. Roxboro Street & Homicide on Guess Rd.

 As I watched through the gamut of evening/morning local news, I found one interesting piece that stuck out, as I am currently a resident of the area of North Roxboro Street.  There was a bank robber, who in broad daylight walking into a bank probably not but under a mile from my home here on Crabtree, demanded money from a bank on N. Roxboro St 27704, from a letter, saying he had a gun. 

 A stick up!

It's absolutely deplorable,

how could this happen?

As far as  I know, they still haven't caught the guy.  Further, a man was found shot to death on Guess Road in Durham, and that is a straight chalk outline homicide case right there.  I believe the murderer is still on the loose.  Why should citizens care?

Just because...

I mean,

  Should we let criminal bank robbers and gun toting drug adicts roam our streets, looking for their next lotto fix?

I say no.

Let's bring the National Guard in to Patrol Every Corner of the US o' A!

DDU23

No comments:

Post a Comment