Monday, November 27, 2023

GONZO JOURNALIST TO READERS "9 IS 6 IN ROMAN TIMES"

 I've oft' speculated on politics, religion, and cultural issues of import.  I've also been writing since my exodus into Durham's criminal underworld, next to an asylum, on the gun-crime gruesomely taking the lives of young men like DJ - or "Donte Ruffin Jr.".

What I didn't know,

was what I was to find out nxt.

The chapter was unwritten, yet somehow I had seen it firsthand a postiori, and though I gladly rollicked in the drug frenzy horror show of the bloodlettings across our nation, I felt a kind of repentance, a turn from my sin of being a cold blooded sound murderer.

Maybe I should write more on my friend DJ.

You see, DJ is- not,

having,

christmas

this

year...

He was shot in a gangland gun massacre in the dark depths of downtown D-Dot's ghettos and housing projects...  I had commented on my podcast previously that I sincerely remember these types of totschlags with far less frequency when Trump was the commandant of our ole' Ship of American hospitality and housing.

Ben Carson could have saved this kid DJ's life.

Ben Carson, of course you'll remember, presided over the housing authority under Don Don.

Ben Carson, 2048~

Sophisticates loved him, and though I don't have the proper statistical data on the rates of crime in the projects of our region known as the 'dirty south' on me at the moment,

I do believe,

The murder rates are way,

way

up~

Stay Sick guys,

and as always,

if you see something,

say something to 1-866-DHS-2-ICE.

Brendan O'Connell,

Esq.

DDU2023

No comments:

Post a Comment