Wednesday, November 15, 2023

EPIC: "INTERNATIONAL DEMOCRACY UNITED COMMENDS BIDEN ON STOPPING IRANIAN WAR"

 Look,

I know I've been a stalwart, and a hawk, and a bigot...

but as a "Deplorable" on the right, I'd like to cross the aisle for a moment,

and commend our POTUS on STOPPING WAR WITH IRAN!!!

This is bigly, bigly, big news...

Iran just announced it would NOT enter into Hezbollah's and Hamas's war of Terrorism, diplomatically!

I mean, I don't want to speculate where we would be in terms of warfare if Trump had his second term during this FOUR YEAR STRONG ERA of catastrophe,

but I'd wager we would have already started major offensives,

that -today- Biden and our Fed are attempting to resolve through War 4 Peace!

I guess,

it's almost a kind of blessing in a way that the D.E.M. and Biden are at the helm of our U.S. Military.

And through a show of force, by sending the U.S.S. Jimmy Carter into the Baltic (or wherever), Iran, at least for the moment, has come out PUBLICLY as isolationist.

And who wouldn't be!!!

I commented a long time ago,

in lue of a protest against the USA in IRAN where they step on an image of an American flag en masse, many chose to walk away, or stand aside - and as I said, though much be said of Ayatollas in the region, the peoples in the Urban districts are, in fact, more oft' times than not a progressive and rational peoples.

Maybe that seems treasonous, considering, but I think this may be a wash of good warmth globally...

I hope...

Peace,

Brendan O'Connell

IDU 23

No comments:

Post a Comment