Monday, November 27, 2023

Stabbing in Wake County High School

 A juvenile suspect at age 14 killed a classmate with a knife today at South-East Wake County Magnet School, leading all the students involved into a mess of trouble.  

The leaked video shows what looks like a group of teens attempting to confront a 14 year old child- physically -and when one punches at him, the kid- wearing a red hoodie -draws a knife, killing his attacker (I presume, though it's being doctored to look a different way now it would seem).  

Then the leaked video shows a group of kids attempting to run this kid in a red hoodie down and assault him en masse, I would assume leading to the second stabbing injury (I believe, though I haven't seen thee edited footage).  So this kid, 14 years of age, is in deep trouble.

I just found out they intend to try him as an adult...

an overcompensation

 I would say,..

The stabbing?

It was clearly in self defense.  Further, I've had groups of people attempt to assault me after defending myself before, and it ain't fun.

I don't want to go so far as to say the people who got stabbed by this little red riding hood deserved it,

but they had it coming.

This 14 year old kid doesn't deserve to have his life ruined because of his act of self defense.

People (kids) @ SE Raleigh High are more than 35 percent more likely to be violently attacked by a classmate.  Doesn't that mitigate sneaking a knife onto grounds for self defense?

Pardon da 14 year old boogie wit da red hoodie!

ddu2023

No comments:

Post a Comment