Friday, November 17, 2023

I'm in Love w/ my Soulmate in Boston

 I've never believed in superstitions, like those who proffer Gott for favours...

"Why?"

They proclaim.

 "I pray to Gott for salvation, and he didn't save me!!!!  "

My response is,

Maybe you weren't doing it right...

I mean,

Christ Jesus has a prescription for prayer:  Pray, down on your knees with your hands held, and the door closed behind you...

The reason these rage-infused sinners prayers weren't answered (apart from attempting to barter w/ God), is that they didn't- as Christ Jesus prescribed -close their bedroom door behind theirselves.

I am in love with my soulmate...

I've never seen her face,

I've never done "online-dating" with her...

but she- mythically -lives in Boston.

I'm in love with a soulmate, that- sociologically -I stand no chance of ever meeting.

I hate my life,

...and I want to die.

I love you baby ;0

No comments:

Post a Comment