Monday, May 29, 2023

MICKEY MOUSE UBER ALLES -HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY 5/29/2023 M-DAY NIGHT- BLOG ENTRY

 Hi,

I'm mickey mouse,

with Walt Disney's Ft. Lauderdale Cryogenic Corpse in reserve...

Would you like a Chinky happy ending?

No,

I doubt it...

B/c While an Oathkeeper is doing 18 years max for sedition (which is an Union prosecutorial term that is racist against indigenous Evangelicals), Marco Rubio, Ron Desantis and Ted "ALL SEEING EYE" Turner destructionists tell us their commie bullshit forever ad infinitum.  Why?  B/C they're R.I.N.O.'S.

- Republicans

- In

- Name

- Only

They have no alleigance, to the oathkeepers's evangelicalism,

and their cracker asses have a faux story, of being Dyed in the wool Repubs, When even "Desantis" himself, was - ANTI- CORPORATION - ?!?!?!??

Desantis thought that neopaleoconservatism was "Anti-Corparation".

I'm voting Ghost House & Epcot Mausoleum myself, for historical considerations etc.

So yes,

The Dragan burned at the Walt Disney Exhibition,

And it may have been a controlled burn,

But does that Mean EMS is an inside job???  Does that mean that blood always equals, in many circumstancii, soil and ground and land and infrastructure?  Perhaps we can stop blowing up  buildings...  but I doubt it...  so much asphalt, so little napalm..  just the

stations

of

the cross,


agin',

She said let's start from the top,

like the notes in your pocket,

where you mentioned my sign,

you've got a lit of nerve, uintell, for mentioning

my apocryphal scroll,

but I thought you changed my name,

for wherever I would care,

for about anything but a plague,

I  cannot conceive of paradise,

but I know in your zombiastic entity,

there is the ghost of 

assurance,

not "insurance",

although it's all by the numbers,

all by the books,

as per gonzo,

the journalism as selfhood,

in a world that is nasty brutish and gallant.

No comments:

Post a Comment