Monday, May 15, 2023

USA PROUD USA LOUD USA FIRST

USA first this is a supreme dialectic USC USMC United Methodist Church is coming out for America first we're all doing it we're coming out for America first this is the first time I've seen everybody out there on a pure American first vibe and America first tip we're doing it for the nation! And there are many amongst us who disagree but with civil rights issues there are many disagreements I only hope we can deal with disagreement civily rather than dangerously with property destruction and violence! I believe in society in which many are misbegotten but none are forgotten! I believe in a society in which equality runs rampant and free in the bountiful plains of the United States of America! I believe in the land of the free, the home of the brave, and the independent nation of punk rock aficionados who rep rock and roll regalia and go to the streets and take to the streets no matter which side of the aisle or either libertarian they are on. I believe in all people's expressions of freedoms and rights in liberties and privileges and lack of restrictions and restrictions themselves to be subject to delegation! I believe one and one non-forgotten and always remembered 9/11! Wow!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment