Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Come Close & I'll Whisper a Secret

 ...Life is short.  kick some ass.///



I've never been too keen on liberalism and liberal authorities - liberal women, however, I've had a certain proclivity for for many years...  In fact, up until my current amour I've never been in a relationship with a Repub-as-such...  Saying that,

They seem to have the strangest reaction to my Republicanism after we break up...

One of them, doped up on Left Wing Opiods, admitted she was plotting to have me killed with her new redneck boyfriend...  What?

Or of course my sweet 16, Janine...  She claimed that "Nazis controlled the corporations, and I was a Nazi for believing in Republicanism."

I always say we were the Ike & Tina of Jungle in Asheville, back in '05....

She, of course, married a Russian.

There's the chick I lost my virginity to - Maria Elena Juarez.

Now she's a top ranking senate staffer in the District on the Left!!!



Amanda, who claims to have had sex with DnB superstar Twisted Individual.

Betty, in JA.

So many to name,

Why is it that it took me so long to have a good natured rumble with a legitimate republican charmed woman of the antebellum south of the Character so engendered by Conservative Women?

She has a double masters degree from UCONN,

and boy oh boy, do I love her - she is so neurotic, however.

It's sexy in this Woody Allen goofy ole' people way,

but I'm 38, she's 36 - she was a volleyball scholarship recipient,

and I'm happy to have her at least for now, as a republican lover...

I keep telling people I'm done with love,

Yet I'm a sucker for Julie's Hard Candy...

I've fallen in love agin',

Why does this always have to happen to me?




No comments:

Post a Comment