Saturday, May 6, 2023

What if Truth as such Is a Woman

 I thought, last night as my gaze fixated on the broad moon over Durham North Carolina, 

"I've perplexed about the meaning of truth, and the Truth of truths, and the infernal question 'What is Truth" since my youth."

I came to the conclusion that, at the ripe age of 38, Truth - understood phenomenologically - is a woman!  Think about it to us Men, what is closer, yet farthest from us.  Women!

The Truth is a woman,

And most likely a United Methodist Pastorette.

I mean,

We spend 9 months in a woman's womb, that's the biological Truth of Origin, where we ALL came from.  The truth are our sisters, mothers, grandmothers and granddaughters, wives and girlfriends (even simply platonic).  The truth is not a Man's definition of what constitutes Truth as such, but rather a man's relation to his most important compatriot - a woman.

That is why I say to you,

Treat truth as if it were fragile,

nubile even - Treat truth as if it were delicate, mysterious and sexual.

Treat Truth as if it were conception, pregnancy and birth INSIDE of a woman.

Let's understand truth as a lover understands his beloved.

Let's understand that, in all likelyhood - the second coming of Christ will be female!

And let's say hooray for a lot of British people's new God,

Queen Camilla!

God Save the Queen

DDU/IDU 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment