Sunday, May 7, 2023

methamphetamine epidemic is here, NEW UPDATE

Ummm, so yeah - you know how in gonzo journalism you make yourself, your life and compatriots the story of the article?

Well,

I discovered that now that warm weather is here, the rednecks (and my hippie dad) are celebrating by flooding the country, and my town, with Crystal Meth.  It's  a vicious & wicked drug, like rrrittalin on steroids.  It literally,

takes it's toll on our population.  It's not that drugs are always all the time wrong,

But it's a quality of life issue,

When crystal meth is empirically verifiable to be flooding my hometown,

I get sick.

Long story short,

I've always been keen on Pot as such.  So I go out into my hippie dad's mancave this morning, and what do I find?

A cigarette pipe.

So I'm like,

"Oh wow, maybe I can get a marijuana buzz from the resin!"

Right?

Take a drag,

ummmmmm yeahhhhh Micheal Moore,

Weed don't taste or smell like that.

So whether coke or Meth,

I'm honestly furious right now!

Mostly because the drag I took accidentally was an inebriating chemical.


So yeahhhhh,

Maybe Meth heads shouldn't call in Domestic Dispute calls on me all the time Mini-Micheal Moore, Al Gore award winning labor union rally documentarian!  I mean christ, this is just wrong!


So in toto - wish me luck,

B/C I HAVE THE DEVIL IN ME

Brendan O'Connell 11:09 am

DDU 23

No comments:

Post a Comment