Monday, May 15, 2023

My Love Letter to Lady J

 Lady J,

I'm betrothed unto your grace and imminence.  You are beauty, incarnate.  On your side of the wall, I speak.  I'm excited about you getting, maybe, caught.  I'm having trouble keeping quiet.  I'll be talking really quietly, please call me when your alone. 919-444-4525


Lady J,

!2:#2

I miss thee,

I don't know from whence to purse mine lips without thine rose, thine green rose.


Lady J,

5/15

I make unto thee a truth and privileged, yet poor, proclaiming jest: "What if you were the woman daughter incarnate of Gott himself.  Napalm and Piss Fire, Semper Fi".

Why?

Why ask why,

when the future is about to become very dark....



Lady J,

2023

I love thee, I love thee, I love thee, I love thee, I love thee...   I LOVE THEE, I love... THEE, JULIE - Lady J....


Brendan Hooker O'Connell

No comments:

Post a Comment