Wednesday, May 17, 2023

AAA FREEDOM BLOG 2023


 So it seems that the North Koreans and the Chicoms are coming closer and closer to invading Taiwan!

 Further the claims of Russian fighter jets being intercepted are true! 
Further as I said in my blog politalk there are migrants of Chinese national orientation from China coming up through the border between Mexico and the United States!

 Everybody be on world war III lockdown! 

Now it's not a time for games! Now is the time for contrite action and unifying the base to raise the debt ceiling! Though some nay-sayers may disagree with it! We need to get these military members their paychecks! Now is the time for bipartisan unity because we are and I quote at war! What is to be done?!?! I do not know friends but until the media becomes solvent there will be no answer to the questions we have! 
Am I to read the NYT and sit as an egg in a basket? Are we to be chickens in the hedges? Are we to be isolated one by one like eggs in a tuned refrigerator? I doubt it! Because if the electricity goes off through an EMP then everything stops! I am not an anarchist but anarchy is always an option! Anarchy for the UK & anarchy for the USA? Nobody really knows! Weather modification and climate change aside, I'd just like to say a few comments on individualism as such! One for one two by two there's always a third party The third wheel three is company, and when three is company you know that 2x2 we're far less vulnerable! Love is for a loved one and his betrothed and beloved! Third times a charm and three is a party and three is company! So let's all remember that as we embark upon an epic monumental summer! For my heart to your fanny or cock.

No comments:

Post a Comment