Monday, July 15, 2024

Yankees and Yankee Culture are to Blame for the Assassination Attempt

 You know I go on in great length often about our historical monuments. I also go on about Evangelical Protestant tradition, even in my own family for my forefather Thomas Hooker who wrote books on theology to the point that people wrote books about him. What I have to say right now may shock and all people but everybody's blaming a certain element of what happened in the shooting, right? Well I know one thing for sure is that mother f***** crooks is a goddamn Yankee. Looks like a Yankee, died like a Yankee, and always was a f****** Yankee pig. I talked to somebody and they said well you can't blame Democrats because he was a registered Republican? Does that make sense? A lot of people don't know what was this guy's angle what was his modus operandi? I couldn't claim to know but the guy was definitely a Yankee above all. One of those local yocal Yankees in the town that the assassination attempt happened at? That connects I think very so much. So my anger right now in the murderous rampage killing spree that this guy crooks did, is primarily against Yankees! And the Yankees come in here all the time and ask for our historical monuments and historical flags to be taken down, because they're God damn disrespectful anti-god Yankees. And the more these anti-god Yankees come at god-fearing Christians with this inflated rhetoric as rhetoreticians, people will continue to fall victim to sin. So vote Mark Robinson or die!

No comments:

Post a Comment