Sunday, May 22, 2022

Punkrawk speech

get to the point. how does it feel everybody? I was hoping that we could all come along! I've never been as happy to see your Boys in Company. I thought it was important for everybody to get along no matter what because we're all in this together and the one thing that we can do together as a nation as the world is fix the problem! Let's swing from street lights!In the meantime it does not matter because we're all free in this nation!... and that's what we're fighting about!Truth & freedom and sovereignty! What we are fighting for - de-facto- is the right to pursue happiness! It existentially was fought for by our constitutional Founders who were in fact Freemasons!it's not that you have the right to be happy-as-such, it's that it was meant to communicate to Americans that they have the right to own and acquire property, own and acquire land, own their own business, own and acquire money independently !bad talk to speech belowso let's all get past our understanding of the Constitution because I my friend him no constitutional scholar like Barack Hussein Obama! But I am sympathetic to people's criticism of certain aspects of the Constitution! But that's not for me to say because that's not what I went to school for. What we're all looking for a right now is truth? What I'm looking for is happiness! And the fact about happiness is it's basically the right to have intellectual physical freedom to acquire these basic things for ourselves without having the government mandated to us like surfs! I believe in America! I think we all need to do a little soul-searching and figure out what is important and what is not important what is the best case scenario and what is the worst case scenario what is it like in the middle or slightly to the left of art Spectrum or slightly to the right of our Spectrum a Consciousness and behavior! I would I say to you ladies and gentlemen is that something you have to f****** goddamn think about on your time because it's not my responsibility! What I want you to ask yourself is newly this do I want to become happy or am I being happy oh oh oh wow wow wow? Tell do the right thing and don't be proud to be a trumpist and repent repent repent!

No comments:

Post a Comment