Monday, May 23, 2022

FREEDOM FROM EVERYTHING HAPPENING FOR A REASON

 

Teleology limits the fascist delimiting REASON in-order-to justify their "means to an end"










I walked into college,

and the first thing I did was reference this blawg - I said

"Wow I'm so psyched to write for school,

I actually do a free democracy blawg for the tea Party!"

She repliad,

"What, you mean those rapists?"

I had no idea rape was in any way associated with my Tea Party Pro-Life Activism!

But the first comparative studies Eng. Lit. paper wzs graded a Low F (I think it was leik in the 20's)

It don't mean shit, and u kno it~

I tried to reason with this ungodly ginger,

who is pimping out the south one collective bargaining twang quip at a time...

But I should have known.

As she explained the anti-terror proceedures,

I said,

"Well look - if there's a gunman, I'm running RIGHT AT THAT HADJI!!!"

It wasn't long before I realized I'd had my foot in my mouth the whole time.

republicans,

in academia,

are essentially tolerated at best.

I did another course,

BIO 101 - And what do I see on the first day of lecturing?

A little screen shot projected before the innocent college campii students saying,

"The world is overpopulated so we aught to fight for the eco terrorist cause by eugenics"

or something to that effect... suspicious as f*****CK!!!!!!

I've heard stoners throughout the ages say narcissistically that "There's not enough harvest or space fo this many people".

I laughed it off and never really thought about it...

but that's precisely what hitler thought.

It's this whole paranoic conceptual ideation for lib arts fagmo's to think,

wow,

we came from eons and eons of evolution,

there's not enough oil, food and land for us all as fast as we're procreating.

That's precisely the angle of commies...

So all I say,

I support "racial conflict theory" being taught in middle school and high school!

Honestly I do as a Tea Party Activist etc.

I mean let them either say "yea" or "nae" to the whole thing before we dump them into higher ed.,

Where you can be EXPELLED for believing in Intel Design or Creationism.

Let them decide for theirselves!

Then,

We can all go to adult ed. or whatever without being an enemy of the state for believing in, talking about and protesting for Intel Design, Creationism etc.

I oft play a trick on druggie fallent-catholic drop-outs,

I say, "What's the name of Darwin's most recognizable book?"

They, f high on pot enough,

generally say, "On the Theory of Evolution"






...and I inform them that that is not really accurate in regards to Darwin's theory (which honestly has a certain amount of merit regarding Genetics et).

It's actually "On the Theory of Natural Selection" or- "On the Preservation of the Favored Races (subtitle)."

I honestly believe in the opposite.

In nature and heredity going back to Aaron & Abraham & Adam & Able etc.,

people who died before having babies are not genetically with us today.

But isn't glorifying the idea of "Favored Races" problematic?

I say,

let's have right's to the "disfavored races"!

So I dropped out and did a hate crime.

I actually came in there, to various Campii, attempting to [play basll!

That was my mistake!

3ecause,

in summation,

you will be EXPELLED FOR BELIEVING IN INTEL CREATIONISM!

The monkey became me?

Honestly,

I don't want to talk too much crap about science as such (which apparently has disproven early progenators of the academic hoarde in terms of purpose & creationism),

but if they were fair,

they would not pull students and educators ability to flourish merely b/c they don't believe3 in evolutionary theory.  I mean, I'm fine with healthy debate...

Back in the social revolution of the 60's, campii rang out with debate on controversial issue,

and would have dialectic on the issues and problem in social discourse.

Our campii now aday show a dramatic lack of respect for opposing view points.

I sway with pro-life!

Does that mean I should be denied a degree,

and thefore the abilty to get a job in my field of specialty?

We have a right to choose.

We're pro-life.

but now,

it's basically illegal to pursue a degree unless yr an athiest anti-fascist.

I say,

With developments in academic thought,

we should allow Intel Design!

I mean even one of the most ardent godless progenators was actually willing to admit that it would be possible for Intel Design to be true...


real hardcore intellectual atheist! (at the last scene of expelled)

He said it would be possible that intel design is true,




Why?





B/C he fucking believs in space aliens.

In the last scene of EXPELLED (watch it it's great),

Dawkins, extraordinaire in intellectual atheism,

said it would be possible for aliens from light years away to have 'created' mankind.

What a douche.

So yeah,

umm there is the fact that FIRST CONTACT,

with space alieans froma similar planet in another galaxy,

is impossible.  It would take leik 150 years of space flight at the rate of the speed of light to even come close to the nearest life in another galaxy!

That's the truth.

Repent,

The universe is 6,000 years old.























all who live in life - pon di smartphone (NY, CHI, FL) watch this vid I co-directed - take a LIFE INC. Coffee Smoke braik













Just b/c it seems in intel atheist's worldview that only eons and eons could have created someone as smart as us,

it don't mean shit.

You are nobody!  I AM!!!!

It doesn't mean yr no good, tho'.

I dont know what happens when we get old.

But God will not allow unrepentant unbelievers into heaven.

Don't believ me?

Just ask Aristotle.

No comments:

Post a Comment