Tuesday, May 31, 2022

EMO HEADACHE 12" DUE OUT IN 3 WEEKS - "Psychotic Breaks EP"

 I've never been more excited, genuinely having a lot of illegal sample based fun, and thinking of the future of MUSIC.  I have been fortunate enough to release a 6 tracker on 12" inch vinyl, which is a hard thing to do now adays what with all the worthless EBM coming out.  The future of music, is, right, here.

the site is here: Sound Base Music (sbmonline.de)

I've held it close to my chest for a while,

as everybody from Peace Off to IDM afficianodo's trying to blacklist my EMO HEADACHE project.  Why?  Honestly I have no idea.  I believe it stems from some sort of counter-cultural ethic of being somehow anti-fascism?  But it is - officially - coming off the presses and into shops.  I have never been prouder to stick to my guns, and use punk drumming technique, vocal and horror samples in an authentically DIY way.  The irony is, in the shit third world hippie commune town I live in (everyone thinks of this town as a communist town of potheads), I have received nothing but 'disparagement' for being a sample based cut ups artist/producer and ultimately 'composer'!@

I mean,

wow - bar band - oooohhhh and you actually KNOW someone who is in a popular band? wow!!!

I mean one time I went to this potheads studio, trying to get my GF at the time a job... right?

I was all enthusiastic and kindly about - "Hey wow, I have some of the gear you have.  Wow cool, huh?"

Nothing but wafts of elitism emitted from this potheads gullet.

He was all leik,

"What kind of music do you make?"

And I was like,

I use Sony Acid to mash up breakbeats punk rawk style!

Nothing but slave morality at my hot girlfriend and elitism - a cunning form of slave morality - at my sample based aesthetic...

He was littterally all like - "How does it feel to not make real music?"

I didn't understand at the time the whole enthusiasm about what they term 'real' music and discounting hip hop, EBM, jungle, and anything with distortion made from computers...

but really music is a fairly narcissistic enterprise.  There are so many 'guitar aficionados' and 'gear heads' it is crazy!  All of them want to be the most important thing given to music since congo drumming, and half of them actively brag about ACTUALLY 'knowing somebody"!

I'm like,

I don't need to 'know' somebody,

I AM somebody!!!

I mean, christ!

I have a 6 track ep coming out on vinyl!!!

That outdoes 99.8% of these posers.

I mean everybody wants to be the best at the counter-cultural endeavor they're engaging in.

It can get very competitive...

but my shit is bad.

my shit is good.

my shit do shit that yr shit wish it could.

So here's to my vinyl release forthcoming on TOTESCHLAG RECORDS!!!

To the hardcore - cheers!

Sound Base Music (sbmonline.de)

You cannot stop this release...

and the fek'd up thing about it is,

when I tell innocent ears I've done a Black Sabbath or Mayday Parade or Amber Pacific Remix (not to mention my original vocals on a track called COVID 19 KARAOKE),

they immediately scoff and say,

"What about copyright infringement?"

I'm like,

yyyeeeaaahhhhhh,

about that - pffft.

I mean honestly,

I am a born again christian,

despite the use of evil or even quasi satanic samplings ;)

I'm trying to convert people to christ!

I actually sample one of my forerunners in protestant reformative philosophy - the Puritan & Divine Johnathan Edwards, "Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God".  It's right in the middle of the "Speedcore" mash...

Why?

Because I want to save people from eternal damnation!

Honestly.

So it's called Emo Headache...

and it's what I'm all about, to the point of egotistical narcissism.

But IIIVE suffered, bled, died and cried for my post-art organized sounds.

Why?

These days,

it's out of Neo-Evangelical Punk D.I.Y. Will to Truth.

So I hope that on the dawn of my 6 Tracker E.P.,

I will triumph somehow!  I'm trying to Triumph through DIY Grit and Determination.

And I am so pleased with how the masters for vinyl turned out - I'll link ya'll to it once it gets a digi release!

God Saves!

Jesus Saves.

I suck at saving people.

but hopefully,

we will prevail against all adversity.

I haven't been public about this release due to anti-Emo H. activists screenshot doxing me,

and actually networking to get my releases taken down...

 - so now, here first -

EMO HEADACHE - THE PSYCHOTIC BREAKS EP

(forthcoming)

Sound Base Music (sbmonline.de)

Peace

666 Track E-fuckin-p

No comments:

Post a Comment