Tuesday, May 17, 2022

A SINGLE VOTE DOESN'T COUNT-GATE

 

I absolutely love the opportunity I've had and working with people of different cultures across the globe.  Now, I think what motivates me is my nature.  I have always been interested in - DANGIT!

I think what motivates me the most is punk.  I've always been a protester activist for basically anyone that needed help.  I see everyone,

and we are enabled to see that even small success's are - in fact - HUGE.

Do be honest,

throughout my nearly 30 years of DJing under C&C NC INC,

My own self defined technique to comrehending the acheivement of the conflict's involved in will to truth.  power.  human navigation towards heaven,

office politiq aside,

does not seem aside.

It worked.

So now,

that I'm older and more experienced,

I have not really run into anything like this.

Beat up a bum, easily.

TY

No comments:

Post a Comment