Sunday, May 15, 2022

EVERBODY LIES - STRENGTH 2 TRIUMPH THROUGH IT ALL

 

MONDAY, JANUARY 31, 2022

Apologetics & David Hume


I am going to send an existential message to all of my readers, in my own terminology and decision to make things right for the right and left wings of our Great Nation.  Proximally and for the most part, I feel responsible for very bad things, yet existentially I adore the tumult, the call of Abram.  As sons of Abraham, I think it an incumbent call to intelligent people to bless those who understand understanding.  

We are responsible to our ownmost potentiality Fore Ignorant Guilt, due to the facticity of the methodology in what we thought, what we believed, what we, and I,think of as Belief, turning out to be wrong.  Wee don't understand what we do verstehen, and we verstehen what we don't understand!
And I understand that, to a degree..

Precisely this -

...it is incumbent for myself to apologize to Gott, for my King of Lords, the Christ who is coming back, through blessed, resurrection , and shout, about when he comes back, to set things right.

We shall have the Republic of Reasonhood. Of the Resurrected Jesus Christ.  Or the being of selfhood in the "now", becoming the revelation in the 11th hour.

...we will have a nation of the new Philosphist.

We will have a new Horizon of Technology, propagated by the horizon of the Star of David and the second coming of the almighty.

We will all see the Holy Ghost, in it's glory and magnanimous mercy.

We will see the just be pardoned, and the guilty flee from the law, from the ethic, from morality, from righteousness, and - yea, courteousness.

I did't see it...

However,

... I cannot!!!!!! .****** \\\\

  6666666666666666666666                  

...wee cannot.. Verstehen... \\


Understand...







Don't be either in or out  or be faithful to the belief in the only one that I believe in.

  It's contingent upon myself to beg you for my forgiveness...  I honestly, shall not be pardoned for the sheer gratuity and graciousness and, Grit of this Social Evolution, pedantic stream of my pathetic  undue flailings, the failed grace and blessed forgetfulness.  My train of thought isn't exaclty a railroad, in terms of Reason as such.  

The worldhood of the world has become death, for death has become all of the poverty in our Nation.The United States of America..If tomorrow is judgement day. And I'm standing on the frontline.

  And the Lord asked me what I did with my life,







No comments:

Post a Comment