Saturday, May 21, 2022

repent!!!!!!!

"The Ukraine in on the forefront of the struggle between Nationalist and Communist Nations. I've been ticked off, vocally, at the international communist conspiracy for ages... Now my sticking out like an half-hammered nail has been vindicated objectively. I got hammered down - repeatedly, but we'll never give up the struggle, the march, and the movement! this is for my fans! Gunshot! I man's soundsystem KILL some russian/ussr sound!" - Clip & Carbine (aka MC Johnny O.) credits released March 7, 2022 goin out to da UKRAINIAN GUNMEN DEH!!! Boh... man leik 5904 (out of Kyiv) is di badman beat producer who released my "satta" single in the Ukraine. May the grace of JAH be with you and see you and all the eastern european freedom fighters to victory. Goin out to Sergey! Kill a sound!!!

 

yeh the truth they didn't wan't me to say was G.C. Coleman died penniless in his car without his fucking quarters!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment