Sunday, May 29, 2022

Memorial Day Monday 2022

 I don't really care at all I have no affinity for sucking former military dick ,but I do remember what they said about Rush Limbaugh which he was played by strictly people  who are sitting around in a Veterans of Foreign Wars or VFW Hall and furthermore everybody knows about my em0 headache project which is about patriotism and is about supporting the troops just like lifting  everything else is that ultimately I believe in one true call, thecall of sovereignty and our enumerated rights under the Constitution a lot of people take it for granted and think they can play Willie Nellie and free handed with the Bible and the Constitution and the DOI wow really the people who truly understand enumerated Sovereign rights are those who fought for others overseas

No comments:

Post a Comment