Friday, May 27, 2022

DIE

 My heart goes out to those young men and women in Texas who fought for their lives and died defending the honor of their family may they rest in peace forever more and to all my readers f*** Texas there are neither steers and queers there anime everybody out there knows if his wife stream-of-conscious but Daddy's fine because Consciousness is the conscious active love life and Consciousness is zombie-ism do we want to be zombies let me ask you that friends do we want to be zombies this is my personal investment to all of you? 

I talked to text do we want to be the Zombie do we want to be the zombies do we want to be zombies I don't know do you want to be a zombie I don't know how many cultural can voice coaches are there for spies from Rome! And why does anybody care at all about the Pope in Rome the f****** Falklands the f****** Falklands the f****** Falklandz and everybody said amen!

We all said amen we said amen to Christ amen to Jesus Christ Our Lord and Savior have I told you about Jesus Christ has saved me through my commitments and non-violence Jesus Christ saved me to commit myself to nonviolence because violence is for shells we care about Freedom here and there is no intent to commit any property destruction or violence because I believe in non-violence because I believe in non-violence

No comments:

Post a Comment