Saturday, August 12, 2023

Trump Iowa State Fair Rally Coverage

 Well,

"Trump Force One" as they call it pulled into the State Fair Grounds at about 2 pm or so, and Trump made the rounds brilliantly in what was a spectacularly festive atmosphere...  I don't wan't to say too much about how Trump & Iowanians connected, but the crowd was thrilled, Snerdly!

Snerdly: "How was Security?"


Erm,

Pretty lax, I think most people were more interested in Rallying as such, but I heard a couple of Redneck Klansmen may have dropped an N-Bomb or two...  Perhaps Neo-Nazi Pro White Trump Youth Nationalists?  Could be, snerdly!  I was also told that the Black Liberation Militia is planning a counter rally later on tonight at the fair - Of course, Considering this is Iowa...  It should be limited to public spaces like sidewalks.


Snerdly: "What did the former POTUS Donald J Trump Say in his Rally?"


Well,

I'm not entirely sure as I was tripping balls pretty hard during the majority of the coverage...  I do recall that the Plane's Landing on the Historical Tarmac on this Foul Year of the Son of the Father was pretty "Trippy"


Snerdly:  Did you get a press kit?


No, some anti-fascists actually bounced me from the press room, along with - I'm being told - the majority of the CBS news anchorship...


Snerdly: Do you have an email copy of Trump's declassified docs?  That's what you stated in the email to EIB.


Oh yeah, let me just call Brian Williams at NBC...


"Hey,

Brian!!!  Hoping to get those declassified Trump Pressers from you, just post em on my site politalk2.blogspot.com"


Love that guy!

DECLASSIFIED TRUMP GOLD MEMBER VAULT MEMES:

All signs in Georgia now indicate that

 your favorite president – whose only offense is 

challenging the Washington Swamp – 

may very well be INDICTED 

yet again as an innocent man.

But through each and every 

one of the Left’s attacks,

 witch hunts, and even their 

unjust INDICTMENTS of 

President Trump, our incredible

 supporters have proven that 

our movement is truly UNBREAKABLE




Thank you,

Brian Williams 2024, NBC/GE INC. Membership Services

No comments:

Post a Comment