Thursday, August 3, 2023

Spirit of our Present Age

 I feel,

I know,

I believe in Gott,

and I and everyone always knows that the spirit of the times is a brute "BLOOD FOR SOIL" mentality!  I proclaim unto thee, on this foul day of our Father, and the Son of the Father - Jesus Christ, that we should walk in Joy finding our Children in Truth, and Walking after the Father, in truths, and in Truth as such.

It's a movement,

May the odds be ever in your favor,

and savor the signs of the times, to show you what is mine and your's and, yea everyones'.

The barbarism of War need not interrupt the status quo,

and may we quest for normalcy in a weird, almost paranoiacally paranormal present age, 2023.

May we steadfastly voyage, regardless of party affiliation, safely and securely into '24 for our POTUS election, and may the election be free of Fraudulence, from republicans or dem.

The will off the people speaketh,

and it sayeth,

"I proclaim my sovereign family's right to the freedom of the Press, freedom of Religion, and Freedom to pursue happiness, and yea, if thouest not giveth unto me, thou shalt feel the wrath of the forgotten American Native Citizen!"

Heed ye' this warning, and hear me who are afar off!

I have thrown my "Smart Phone" in the garbage,

and will never own a "cell phone" ever again!

A landline telephone is only 30 dollars a month!

How dare these conglomerates sell us this cheap oriental crap at Monopolistic prices?

I will never again have a "Smart Phone",

throw yours and trade in for a land-line,

today!!!

DDU 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment