Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Human Trafficking Rings in North Carolina, Feds in NC to Stop Sex Slavery

 I was downtown in Pittsboro, North Carolina - Our beautiful little southern enclave of Antique Furniture stores and Thrift Shoppes, Gas Stations and the old Chatham County Courthouse.  I drove to an Amoco Petrol Refuel station, and was chatting amiably about how as I drove boy the courthouse, it was seen to have- the flag, I mean -to have been taken down unceremoniously.

This was an odd occurrence, and upon my drive back I noticed the attendees after retracting their ladders to fix the Staff & Flag, folding the Flags dutifully.

But what this Southerner at the Amoco said was,

"I've seen a bunch of Feds in here recently, saying they're taking down a bunch of Sex Traffickers...  They even got Rejollio!"

I told her I would blog on it,

as it stands to be seen what will come of this incumbent federalis crackdown.

There was no denying it!

In these parts, around the South of the Mason Dixon -

"We. don't. take. kindly. to. sex. perversion."

/ddu23

No comments:

Post a Comment