Monday, August 22, 2022

Ukraine, Kyiv Soldier '5904' - "Krayzi" LP on MBR

 

This is an album on my skite indie label Minos Battery Recordings by an old associate of mine who released my Clip & Carbine singles a long time ago in the Ukraine... I had no Idea he was a soldier serving in Kyiv at the beginning of the world war nuclearpocalypse... how he ended up being on my label? I'll never know... The reason of god's creation caused it, and everything happens for teleological choas and degeneration, generation after generation... the end won't be reasonable... so with that? 5904... I asked him, why did you call this moniker - speedcore etc. - 5904? I won't tell... but it has to do with his fortitude and power as a soldier for the ukrainian resistance! PRAVDA VITEZI!!! BOH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment