Saturday, August 13, 2022

I WILL FIND WHO KILLED THE UBERMENSCH - "AND WE WILL KILL THEM" Says Domestic Democracy United Head HONCHO

 DDU affiliates... wot can you do to sex criminals and ssex traffickers! Duty... the duty 2 care!

Britain's ACPO lecture on policing in a one man army to stop sex perverts....

Plese listen to this fine public officer of the law in the UK~

I agree with every last iota of the truth in this john q. law video on how to train to identify and stop sex trafficking and perversion incestuous acts with children, OUR WAY.  THE DDU WAY. THE LAW!!!!!!

do u see that man?

above?

do you see his feats of strength?

did ya'll know he worked an honest job as a 14 year vet?

Did you know he loved his most prized coworker - an officer of the law who saw everything yet can do naught but point - Did you know he loved that hound?

the gun toting bitch's and/or bitch nigger what killed OFFICER BYRD - may he rest in peace - last thur.night in my hometown raleigh - is currently on the lam, yet to be apprehended.

IF U SEE SOMETHING

DIAL 911

THE COMMUNIST POTHEAD DRUGGIES

are

ARMED AND DANGEROUS...

I have been getting death threats from pro-blm types

I dont like to fight

but we aint skeer'd 2 bleed

b3e careful ya'll...

and if you have any info on any perp involving violent gun crime,

you're asked by the Raleigh Free World Police CRIMESTOPPERS to say something,

here is the number for north cackalacky residents: (252) 492-0202

no matter what...

alright?


Jesus loves ya'll

Stay safe this weekend,

see anything that could help the free world police solve gun crime,

call CRIMESTOPPERS immediately...


THE MAN WHAT SHOT NED BYRD IS WANTED

- dead -

or

- alive -

I am issuing a credit line of my personal wealth to anyone who can lead police to find, sit and and jail/kill this perp... I will give anyone with a private tip 500 bucks for any info

call me at 919 444 4525

I'm angry...  I aint gonna take it no more...

and god bless dag lovers worldwide...

I love my pussy Caruso,

Ned loved his dag...

God loves you

FEAR HIM



No comments:

Post a Comment