Wednesday, August 17, 2022

bad talk 2 text update

  I was sitting on my Throne one day and I said what is this a loser weirdos on Wonderland vacation on the government doll? I told him I said look you're getting it all mixed up you haven't studied the issue of solipsism. It could be explained succinctly in this way in the proceeding remarks... noumena or phenomena Which is closest to ourselves? I asked you all that question as a profound skeptic. Since when did cccc become k and why am I skeptical of it?

please don't do

 WHITELASH

don't do it,

stand down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 Why don't everybody out there try seeing something and say something against gun violence! LIVE UPDATE printing from Brendan O'Connell officially telling all my badass fanbase of readers that you must do the right thing and stay away from wanting, Desiring or psychopathically envisioning totschlag murder, you know? 

As somebody wwho has, in the past, been violent on many occasions at bars when somebody crossed my line,

I've got 2 say...

...that's not important now because it doesn't really matter anymore none of that matters now! Because I've seen the Mountaintop...  like every other honky ass cracker out there I believe in longevity of life! I would like to see out my years fully and fruitfully across the fruited plains of America? And all I know is that it doesn't really matter anymore! None of that matters now! Who taught you to hate yourself? As it was after the end so shall it being Creations beginning before the existence of God?!?! So to all my fans of my little political Pro FBI federal government Pro police fanzine.. 

I would just like to say that wanting, mean mugging intoa dispute, and/or committing violence because of covid fatigue is not what I myself would do! 

If you feel like committing violence then have a nice, I don't know, fifth of whiskey wild turkey (my brand), sit there and read the blog! 

Whatever you do don't hurt anybody?

 There is a fatwa and Vendetta issued against working stiffs like the NC PD...

They want to murder, this weekend, many police departments and Sheriff's departments across our fruited planes of the USA! 

It's up to us tonight...

Don't support any movement that would physically assault a police officer,

who is merely a civil servant who, everyday in the present age, working a shift! 

Anybody who's part of any conservative or liberal movement that believes it's acceptable to assault a police officer whether protests or not or even to be Pro the manslaughter.. I just think we can do better? So whatever you do to all the ddu fans out there he's just tell you if you're loaded if you're packing be peaceful be courteous be kind don't break the law! But if somebody puts his hands on you..









Send him to the cemetery

No comments:

Post a Comment