Friday, August 26, 2022

MY 'TODAY YOUR LOVE, TOMORROW THE WORLD' CENSORSHIP MOMENT * This is how I'm just like Alan aka Johnny Ramone *

this album was my favorite emo headache endeavor b4 the colored wax pressing 12" TOT8 - the opener, thank god it's such skite, was censored in britain by the death metal label I duped into distributing it (j/k [not really]) merely for using a nazi sample... I fully meant it to be absurdist humour! A couple sections or whatever of Hitler speaking to his German citizens overlaid with... who? Hannah Montana! It was summarily stripped from the final release of Tweenstar, and after that as if it tweren't enough, the entire album came down... why? Politics! They just won't allow ANY nazi/hitler captions from a pro-nationalist punk rally - at least that's the angle of my detractors who had it banned... So, taking time out of my day? to what?
I can't see how something like this cheeky Radio Disney hatecore-house etc. LP would cause sane adults to actually go out of their way to polemically attack my work! Is fascism bad, whiny baby?  Huh idiot?  Oh a real patriot soldier there, doxing me to stop my being able to eat, work, date, socialize, play shows and release my works?
 Taking screenshots and playing junior G-Men against that 'evil bad Nazi', me - DDU/IDU founder and member,
 Brendan Hooker O'Connell?
losers, all of em'!
and so, this was my ramones punk-cred in a nutshell - when the label that released the 70's bubble gum 'Ramones' rock n' roll Long Play vinyl presses, distributed them through Warner Bros. and made so much credit/currency off the backs of struggling artists like Alan Cummings, who despite scene anti-fascists in the present age's denials - lit'rerally, INVENTED PUNK AS WE KNOW IT TO THIS PRESENT AGE IN ROCK'S EVOLUTION? The - One.. the only... Johnny Ramone? They wouldn't allow the camp lyrics "I'm a nazi baby, yea yea yea... etc!" These scene kids in rave or rock or rap don't know the first thing about making an album or promoting a small show at a downtown venue by DIY ethics, etc... so with that? Johnny Ramone, Telling everyone, even on stage in his own band acting vaingloriously and succling to the established figures in corporate rock, the bandwagon jumpers out to appease theirselves and their role in Counter-Culture Punk Rock's history and, yae the rich fat pig crowd thinking they were part of it? They didn't invent punk as a genre... this man, Johnny, did~ ...youtube has censored johnny's vid of the hall of fame award, and censored the clip of Danzig (misfits band originator of NYC punk in the 80's as we still know it to this day) on Cable television saying, "If I wanted to write a real horror punk album songs or something, I'd write a song about the liberal democrat's horrorshow that Obama's presidency is!" no longer on youtube - they censor any conservo playing origi material etc. all over!!! It takes John, doing all love - all night ALAN CUMMINGS WAS HIS GIVEN NAME doing the songs like only the inventor of the Punk rock bubble gum melodic/distortion aesthetic can do!

emo headache!!! I'm gonna make it the same way John did! people call us crazy, I don't know why etc... and we're at least drink fight n fuck enough to win a war!
 I'm gonna do the same thing w/ my new LP outta leipzig stable, sbrmusic!!! Getting distrobuted in 10 years ;) No covers, no playing other musicians music, just competing with everything ya'lls got! and being the .2 percent that make it big later on after starting the act, the presentation and the energy with speed and doing it fast, fast as f*ck! DIY! These kids aughtta learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment