Thursday, August 25, 2022

BLOOD RAVE HALLOWEEN Vinyl Release Party in Show-Prep Development for my Emo Headache "12!!! Check how much buzz it's gettin on FB in the below link!!! OMG!!!

 After 10 years of silence, TOTSCHLAG... - Sound Base Music | Facebook

^link 2 my forthcoming"12 inch E.P.

The buzz on facebook is way better than I would have imagined~

I'm like, on this lucky release, so blessed by the one true redeemer...

Sound Base Music (www.sbmonline.de) !!!

Chec the FB link!!!  If I succeed with this release,

maybe I can get my foot in the door with the rock scene and get my rocks off having hot chicks shit on me in the mosh pit at my first EMO performance...

HAPPY SAMHAIN!!!

All my regular readers,

stay safe...

We're in one of the most overwhelmed danger zones in the history of the Globe-as-such!

I'll upload the flyer art when it's through!

Brendan Hooker O'Connell

International Democracy United

superPAC (not affiliated with any reader, polit'cal candidate or political party or IP address)


BUY THE GNU PUSSY RIOT "matriarchy now" MIXTAPE: Amazon.com: Pussy Riot (Matriarchy Now) Album Cover CANVAS POSTER 12x12 inches: Posters & Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment