Thursday, August 25, 2022

PENCE'S PINK PIMP SMACK FOR PROTESTANT BROWN SHIRTS - "Pirate Radio Excerpt from LONDON UK BROADCAST"

 

this is from a weekly pirate radio network live broadcast (technically net radio on the now defunct DNBHEAVEN.COM) that I used to contribute to... Back in the Day... Rolling w/ Imperial Crew, Raleigh Veteran's of Easy DnB Weekly Renown... kicked a lot of ass n' got laid, got my ass kicked and played southland weekly sundays... back in raleigh, downtown!!! I learned a lot of things on those streets, boy! Good things... and... bad things 2 :( \back in teh day!!! it was leik my badboy ragga MC days, I suppose it was kinda a phase~ Check it, this would have streamed live out of a london UK net station for on average 80-90 live listeners at the time... they got places for washed up ragga/dnb MC's like me - it's called prison! lolzsec :D

No comments:

Post a Comment