Saturday, August 24, 2024

Inquiry Into Ideological Politics, Policy

 I have made some comments to my mother and other people within an earshot that Kamala Harris wouldn't be the worst candidate in the world, and should it come down to it I would consider voting for her. I was more saying that just to egg them on. But now that Kamala Harris has unexpectedly become the Democrat nominee, I have to say I'm going to be listening very closely, on the run up to the election, to policy matters. I know I'm a Republican and I know what I believe, I think... But I'm going to look at Kamala Harris and her policy matters as a scientist would use the scientific method to analyze a concept. If her policy makes sense, I don't see any reason why people shouldn't vote for her.  I know that in many respects she's unapologetically pro eugenics. This is something that often times Americans are taught in school. The malthusian impulse to ration, or to force sexual sterilization, or to tax the citizens of the United States, is the type of policy I would expect her to have. But I will be looking at and scrutinizing her policy positions over the course of the run-up to the national election in November. Furthermore today or yesterday I believe, Robert F Kennedy Jr officially endorsed Trump. This is bipartisanship at its best. I used to say two parties one team. Or even one party two teams, when it comes to the right to fight for your right to party! But with Robert F Kennedy Jr's endorsement of our Conservative candidate for president, it seems as though a lot of people are analyzing this in terms of policy, in an attempt to have some kind of objectivity when it comes to values. But should Kamala Harris come up with the right policy for me, which I'm betting she doesn't, I would gladly cast my vote for her. But I think this objective inquiry into politicians and the political parties' philosophy, platform, and morality by people left right and independent, is the primary reason why Trump will inevitably win in 2024. People who aren't traditionally Republican seem to be turning in favor of a Trump presidency.

So let's all remember and never forget what happened on 9/11. Let's pray everyday once a day as I do, for no more gigantic terror attacks on innocent Americans, and citizens of the world. 

Domestic democracy United 24

No comments:

Post a Comment