Wednesday, August 14, 2024

HUMP DAY SURPRISE, POTUS NOMINEE TRUMP TOUCHING DOWN IN ASHEVILLE NORTH CAROLINA

 On the Gonzo routine of on and off refurbishing po - cracker Florida newsreels, I have come upon an exciting blip on the political radar. Our great state of the longleaf pine, the old North State, is hosting Donald Trump in buncombe county, Asheville North Carolina!  This is in the western region of our state, and as anybody who's familiar with the downtown Oasis that is Asheville knows, that must be on some fairly extreme turf. I tuned in for a moment to rsbn, and found it fascinating. I had actually worked as a yellow cab driver graveyard shift in downtown Asheville over the course of 4 years. So when I saw on the news feed or newsreel that it was downtown next to Prichard Park? I absolutely was shocked to find this uncanny turn of events. Right after an attempted assassination, Donald j Trump brings it to em.  This is a badass counter action that I think nobody was really expecting. I think that Trump shows a great deal of gravitas, by bringing his campaign and rallying to buncombe county North Carolina, on the Great Smokies, the Blue Ridge Parkway. I'm sure, as having lived there for a while, the buzz must be absolutely ecstatic going on at the Civic center. Crowds like these were common in downtown Asheville when I lived about two blocks from Prichard Park on a little road called ravenscroft, and seeing Trump coming to the heart of the Blue ridge, seems almost biblical to me considering the closeness in proximity to Billy Graham's The cove. I can almost assure you Donald Trump met with Franklin Graham during his visit so far. So with everything set for a great speech in the Blue Ridge Parkway, let's pray for a safe and happy hump day, and thank Trump for bringing our state a little bit of sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment