Thursday, August 22, 2024

BYE BYE BYE BUY BUY BUY BI BI BI

 Marking God dead is something that's impossible to achieve.  I believe the first person to write about the death of God, was Martin Luther. I'd be interested to know what Kamala "Kam Toe" Harris would present in terms of philosophy, or even her lack of Evangelical faith, so to speak. Some messages, some of her comments she held as boiler plates, were from a fairly pro-choice type of candidate. Her denomination is exactly Lutheran and quasi-Reformation, so I would be interested to know what she thinks when it comes to Jesus. I care very little for what politicians care about in their job, generally unless it's in very formal necessary situations like after 9/11. By the Lutheran, Protestant Lutheran faith by the very power of buying into Lutheranism,  one in a very consciously Protestant yet not altogether it would seem to me Evangelical worldview. Martin Luther was the first person to ever declare that God was dead. Many people forget this and just type in Christianity Incorporated, and sign on the dotted lines of the grand old party. I don't mind that I really don't and I say that really literally if we're talking odds I think it's a safe bet that this election in 2024 will lead to an uncanny ascendency of the young Republican woman and men. I see the ascendancy of a new philosophy. I see a historical affect in place in such a way as to obscure historicity, and the authenticity therin.  VOTE PIG


So with that I'm really happy to post here my official totschlog records release of my new newest crapcore spectacular video mix.

AMEISTRO, CUE THIS WAAAAN



No comments:

Post a Comment