Tuesday, January 2, 2024

SGT. NIX - R.I.P.

 A poem for deceased NC SGT. NIX

If you were a man,

not trash in a can,

you all,

and all of ya'll,

would take a stand,

Like an eagle,

with a hound dog beagle,

hot on the turf,

o' those who ain't regal,

and victory,

often only comes in death,

on off duty cop,

confronting the threat,

I know I shouldn't,

but many who're brown,

don't know how we do thangs,

where punks from,

in a small town,

and if you try that here,

in jail your rear,

is grass,

fag,

it ain't gay for me,

now up the ass,

I mean, damn-

honestly,

why run away,

when you see a robbery,
yr a coward,
yr gay,

and alls I mean to say,

if you're robbing a store

and you got the blues,

if I'm in the store,

you'll see my face on the morning news,

So what I say?

See danger?

GO GABBA GO,

Just about done with your butt,

we'll let you know.

DDU24

No comments:

Post a Comment