Thursday, January 11, 2024

Fat Faggot Chris Christie Drops out of POTUS Race: "How the Fuck is That Newsworthy?"

 Anybody see this?  Hear about this?

So, apparently Yankee Doodle Candidate for POTUS Chris Christie just dropped out of the republican race for president.  

You know what I say?

Stick a goddamned feather up your ass, Chris, and see if you can use it to write cursive you morbidly obese dick sucker.

Look, I've been a republican since 2007, and yankee repubs like Christie make our campaign look like a bunch of tight ass sensitive white elitists who golf clap when someone farts.

*inhale*

hmamamamhmhmmam.... yum~

I mean did you see these faggots?  Who the fuck aborted their sense of respect for the G.O.P. - Honestly, these are the type of R.I.N.O.'s that actually support post-birth abortion, but still vote Repub b/c they hate black people.

Honestly,

We care about people in the G.O.P.?

To prove my point,

I'll reference some of my tea party political activism.

So I spraypainted "Nigger" on a punk rocker's fence down on Cornwallis, right?  You know why?  He identified as a republican and I asked him what he thought of post-birth abortion, right?

You know what this R.I.N.O. faggot said?

"Well I support it.  I mean, what if it comes out all f*cked up?"

Yeah.


I mean, honestly.  What do you think that fat fuck christie thinks of niggers?  Guaranteed he's outside his house in his man cave piping up and complaining about how there sure are a lot of blacks moving to my side of town, or something.

I can tell you something, right now, truthfully.

DDU stands by niggers.  DDU supports all niggers, erm- regardless of race creed or color or something.

I honestly respect niggers more than my own family and friends irrationally!

I mean it just makes sense.  Can you believe Christie?

I'm like,

"White people be trippin'!"

so,

anyhow...






Chris Christie?




















FUCK THAT NIGGER.  LETS BURN A CROSS IN HIS YARD TO SEND R.I.N.O.'S A MESSAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment