Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Trump 24 POTUS Victory Against Biden Now Baked In: "Your Higher Power Perverts Representative Democracy"

 Trump...

Wow.  What a goddamned Episcopal.  I stumped for Trump as a Rand Paul supporter because I had to, and due to Rush Limbaugh and our Tea Party support he took the POTUS 2016 election.  But now, as I view the lame stream FCC controlled clearchannel media baking in Trump, I have to say as a Tea Party Repub, FUCK EPISCOPALS.  Trump is a goddamned Episcopalian, and as I learned in "Southern Culture 101", the only people who ACTUALLY owned plantations north AND south, were goddamned heathen Episcopalians with no respect or identity for or as evangelicals.  G.W. Bush, like me, is a United Methodist evangelical who rebelled against the inherent corruption of his Episcopalian forefathers by choosing the faith of evangelical United Methodistism.

Well, as I see the lame stream drive-by sold out bitch-ass clear channel media turning Trump from pariah into the "Chosen One" all over, even on gottdamned NBC, I smell foul play and corruption so sulphur entstenched that I as a Tea Party patriot can no longer endorse Donald Trump for POTUS whatsoever.

It is as if a higher power, higher than the federal government itself, has pulled the strings so to speak in favor of a Trump 24 POTUS victory against Biden, and our only chance for having the sovereign peoples of the U.S. of A. endow our nation with an actual Representative Democratical election in 24 is to subvert the New World Order's corruption by willfully electing Nikki Haley as our G.O.P. nom.

I had heard,

over and over,

news headlines talking smack about Nikki Haley and her evangelical campaign as a genteel-woman of the South, and saying she stands no chance against Trump, as if to speak their own agenda into that corrupt ass R.I.N.O. crap Liz Cheney called "Truth to Power", and "will into existence" a Hegemony via the Lame-Stream media.  These fuckers are corrupt as fuck.  I heard that the goddamned R.I.N.O. sell-outs are basically attempting to use the occult/pagan film "The Secret" and it's apparently prescient advice as per "Super Secret Freemasonry Truth Revealed" to basically speak into existence the will of these New World Order Faggots by way of the clear channel disinfo propaganda.

Well, it's a see through farce, and it seems clear as day to me that someone in a position of Power has already decided to steal the free representative democratical election in '24 in favor of Trump.  Surprise Surprise, Right?  I mean considering the stakes, and considering what a cluster fuck the Biden Adminstry was and is, I can kind of see how this is laudable...

However,

Free Elections, devoid of corrupt Pig Politique, are more important than partisan hackery.  It seems, as paranoid as I may in fact be at the moment with the ecstasis of Haley coming within 3 gottdarnd mother-humpin' points of beating Trump in the New Hampshire Primary, that these fat fucking heads, fat faced talking R.I.N.O. republicans are literally baking our freedoms in.

I do not think that Biden stands even the slightest chance of winning in '24.  I am reducing down the media I see to espouse various gleaned insights about our Gov'ment, and it seems to me - and I hope I am wrong - that the fix is in.

That ain't allowed in my Tea Party Conservative evangelical purview.

Therefore,

I call bullshit,

and unless you are a goddamned slave monger like episcopals were historically,

I'd withdraw your support from the Loser, known as El Trumpo (that's a little latin lingo in case you're in Rio Linda, faggot).  The only chance our Free Republic stands, is for the lame-tard stationary pushers to riot against slavery and conformity, and stand up for Nikki Haley, forst I whomp them.

I'm not gonna let the N.W.O. play this lame-tard corrupt game of chance.  

Vote Haley,

Or Die...

ddu24

No comments:

Post a Comment