Friday, January 19, 2024

Will to Responsibility: "VOTE HALEY OR DIE"

 Did you see ol' senior Trump (that's a little latin lingo in case you're in Rio Linda), with his "Caucus King" hat after winning the middle of nowhere's vote for POTUS?  No offense, but I'd respect Mark Robinson's gigantic black caucus a bit more, el Trumpo.  This guy think's he's gonna just R.I.N.O. phone his ass into the POTUS seat.  I'd wager, Nikki Haley would do a better job, and not remain a spectacle and laughing stock like Trump and his "Christ-Like" Caucus King hat, from Latrobe.

I don't mean to poo-poo Trump, as I support his candidacy and it's inevitability... But I'm just not sure as seeing as Senior Biden and his cadres in the lame-stream media are "war-time powers", that Trump is just going to slide into our POTUS seat for the G.O.P.

...I dunno, 

It's Friday night in cackalackistan, the "Ole' North State", and I'm seeing southward & northward, as a Confederate.  I see Nikki Haley and Mark Robinson as the beacons of light for the South as such.  Many proponents of the "New South" harken to a conformist R.I.N.O. sensibility, but us true geeks of the freakazoid southern republic?

We harken to God on high, Jesus Hominum Salvatore.

That, in-itself, is reason alone to vote for Nikki Haley and Mark Robinson.

ddu24

No comments:

Post a Comment