Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Politalk's IDU Coverage of the Wed. Subcommittee on UAP

 

Unrecognized as the enemy the seminal treatise came into effect this morning at exactly 10:00 a.m. eastern standard time at the Congressional hearings on the Capitol Hill! It was a much anticipated moment in the US Zeitgeist and I know I will remember it for generations! I have never before in my life seen so much of an inquisition. I have never in my life seen so much of an exposition of the possibility of extraterrestrial beings on earth. Never before in my life have I had my socks blown off the way they were this morning at the subcommittee Congressional hearings on the dangers of unidentified anomalous phenomena! That's all there is to say for now maybe when I recover from this bout of wine & revelry I'll type something about it later All I remember is something about it being really big and apparently we're supposed to keep an open mind about quote interdimensional beings end quote! 

No comments:

Post a Comment